Sunday 1 June 2014

"She Almost Destroyed My Manhood In Public" - Pastor Tells Court While Begging For Divorce

Woman beats man, Pastor Matthew Olumide,
According to Pastor Matthew Olumide, his wife has assaulted him several times in public and also destroyed his ministry thereby, leaving him with no choice than to file for a divorce.

The Pastor took the case to Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State and instead of concentrating on other prayer topics which a Pastor should do, he instead is praying that the court dissolves his marriage with his wife, Mrs Oluyemisi.


The Pastor told the court that his wife had brought his life to a complete mess after accusing him of having an affair with his church secretary.
“Oluyemisi exposed me to public ridicule when she tore my clothes, including my underwear and compressed my testicles.
“I spent several weeks in the hospital and when I returned, she warned me not to receive visitors if I  cherished my life.
“She falsely accused me of having extra-marital affair with my church secretary,’’ Pastor Matthew said.
He also told the court how his wife destroyed his ministry with her attitude. He stated how his congregation had dropped from over 50 members to just a few.

He continued,
“She doesn’t  prepare  food for  me and the children  anymore.
“Rather than rest after evangelising, I now take up  the responsibility of  cooking and looking after the welfare of the children.”

Meanwhile, Mrs Oluyemisi in her own defence after telling the court how her husband's people beats her, also said he's seeing his ex-wife.
“He had married someone before me, and they are still seeing each other.
“He even invites her to our vigils. He asked me not to work and yet, he doesn’t  take care of me," said Oluyemisi.
However, Mr Ezekiel Ogundipe, the court President adjourned the case till June 9 and told both parties to come with their relatives.

Although I'm not a relative, I'll be there to get the latest on this gist for you my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment