Sunday 13 July 2014

David Luiz's reply to the heart-warming fan letter!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgB0bP9S0eQAO_VgU23w9H-qfuW2EBpjkGQjXlEps_5E3oqhyphenhyphenPa7COpBhQZ1d02uNobeFuPCB_z-ZxJxS1I7KCTO_rFdUf4laj7oEBAFoCHCxit9IJ5L5R3SEgE_rd1erGVOh28E7_6z2k/s1600/pakurumo.com_+(1)+(1).jpg

We can only assume he's been softly blubbing to himself since what happened happened on Tuesday & yesterday evening, but David Luiz was no doubt cheered up a bit when the post came this morning.

Her heart-warming was Showing both support, encouragement and wisdom beyond her age....If you Missed it Click HERE.

See David Luiz reply Below:


"Many thanks Princess Ana Luz, loved your letter! And I thank all Brazilians for all the support!

"I'll never give up my dreams, and I will always strive to give back all that love I receive!

"God bless you all!"


And with that, David suddenly realised that life didn't seem quite so bleak after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment