Thursday 1 November 2012

Video & Transcript: Tonto Dike talks career, love on IROK TV

In this interview with IrokTV, Tonto Dikeh talks love, life, career, and more. She also talked about signing to Kas Beats for her music career and rumours about a relationship with Wizkid.
On her Job
I’m used to it. Second of all, I just love the job so it makes it easier. When you love it the stress is sweet. I model my character, so it makes it easy to jump from character to character. I do have a certain kind of working principles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRS8MkLhQmM&feature=player_embedded
On her Personal Life
My life is interesting. I thank God everyday; It is a dream come true. I am saying that because I am just four years and a half in the industry and that is just enough reason for me to look back and say God has blessed me immensely, so my life has been cool.
On her Standards
I do have certain standards where I can work with any person at all. There are different scripts coming out every day with almost similar story lines, so I try to choose the ones that are a bit different, a little bit more technical, a little bit more daring. I choose the most challenging stories.
On the decision to do Acting

No comments:

Post a Comment