Monday 15 September 2014

Transgender Gets 100 Illegal Injections To Change Shapes

A 42-year-old US transgender woman has had more than 100 black-market injections to achieve the desired shape.


Tatiana Williams
Tatiana Williams
Moreover, Tatiana Williams has spent £60,000 within a 20-year period to sculpt the body of her dreams, Daily Mail reports.
Tatiana, now having 8lb of silicone in her bum, confesses that she was aware of the dangers of such illegal operations, which according to her had killed many of her friends.
Tatiana Williams
Tatiana Williams
“I’ve seen people eaten up by the silicone. I’ve seen them turn black-and-blue and not being able to walk anymore. I’ve seen people have their whole breast taken off. I’ve seen everything.”
Tatiana Williams
Tatiana Williams

However the cheapness of “black market” attracts those who want drastic change to their body and such people are ready to take risks, Tatiana reveals.
“Illegal silicone injections often use non-surgical silicone – sometimes bought from hardware stores – that can lead to severe infections that result in deformations, amputations and even death.”
When asked to explain why so many people are ready to take high risks in order to look like curvacious celebrities, the 42-year-old responded:
“I love Kim Kardashian’s body – it’s beautiful. She’s exactly what a woman should be. When it comes to me and celebrities, a lot of people compare me to Nicki Minaj.  It makes me laugh because I’m thinking, ‘I had a** before I even knew of Nicki or before she was even around.”

Born as Cory Williams, he (later she) quickly realized he was attracted to men. However Williams’s family was supportive from the very beginning.
“My family let me be who I wanted to be, so it gave me the opportunity to produce a beautiful woman with no hang-ups, mentally.”
Tatiana Williams as a child (born Cory Williams)
Tatiana Williams as a child (born Cory Williams)
Having gone through hormone therapy first, she switched to countless surgeries aimed at enhancing her breast, inserting chin implants, facial fillers and others. Still, the major expenditure was Tatiana’s buttocks.
Tatiana Williams, in the beginning of the transformation road
Tatiana Williams, at the start of her transformation road
“Before the surgery my butt was about 25 inches – now it is more like 60 inches. It’s hard to say how many injections I had – after a while you start to lose count. But I would have to say it must be something in the region of over a hundred…at least.”
Williams regrets nothing in her life and now claims that with the body like this, she can afford being a “kept woman” and get whatever she wants from men.
Tatiana Williams
Tatiana Williams
One of the surgeons commented, using such injections was extremely dangerous, and just similar to “playing Russian Roulette”. He added that the terrifying consequences might be still ahead for Tatiana.
However the woman realizes she is and will be at risk of developing serious health problems and she does not advise anyone to follow her footsteps.
Tatiana Williams
Tatiana Williams
“It’s been 20 plus years now and I’ll accept whatever comes of it in the future. I don’t recommend people copy what I did – but I’m a risk taker and it has been a success. I’m in the body I have created and enjoying the lifestyle it has afforded me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment