Thursday 19 September 2013

2013 NECO June/July Result Is Out


NECO UPDATE : 2013 NECO June/July Result Is Out

This is to inform the general public and especially candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2013 June/July internal examination that their results have been released.


2013 NECO result has been fully uploaded online, and it can be access from the council's result checking portal.


Steps to Check 2013 June/July NECO Result


1.Go to NECO result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com/results/


2.Select year Examination Type

3.Select year of examination

4.Enter your card PIN number

5.Enter your Examination Number

6.Click on Check My Result button to finally see your result.

After checking your result, don't forget to share it with others via the comment section below.

1 comment:

  1. Neco 2014 result is out, i had to check my result 2
    days ago and i failed two papers and it is my third
    time of writing ssce examination’s i was opportune
    to get in contact with a Neco official and i
    explained to him every thing that happened and i
    he ask for my exam details and i submitted it to
    him and just to day he said i should check back
    and i did and to my surprise i saw a my English
    and chemistry upgraded to c4 and c5 i am so
    happy he could help me because he was my last
    hope and i will not be greedy to also share his
    number for those who failed or having withheld
    results here is his number 08057267522 and his
    name is mr osas

    ReplyDelete