Monday 16 September 2013

Having Problem With Downloading The New 2go V3.7

 Here's How I Did MineThe New 2go v3.7 Works mostly on c3 and x2 phones or any qwerty keypad phones...here's how i downloaded mine ....go to your 2go (dont open it) , click on 'Options ' > Update Version ,it will take u to the website u'ld update ur version To (v3.7.5) > then download and launch 2go v3.7 ..when u're online with the new version , u'ld receive a popup to download 'Notification Enabler' which is about 626KB , download it...Dats all! U'ld receive msgs when u're offline buh u'ld need to go online b4 u can reply..I Dont Think it works on c1 and other phones , lets wait and see what 2go has in subsiquent days..gud luck.

1 comment:

  1. I Ave problem with my phone , htc my tourch 3gslide .whenever I want to download through my google account on d phone.especially to download 2go nd d rest.please help.

    ReplyDelete