Thursday 10 October 2013

Is Airtel’s BBM unlimited plan a scam?

Airtel BlackBerry unlimited

A lot of people congratulated Airtel Nigeria in their recent introduction of an unlimited plan for Blackberry which also works for Android for just N1500, only very few Nigerians knows how limited this unlimited data plan is!

I actually quit using Blackberry on March this year and I have been an ardent fan of Android platform. I got to try this Airtel BB Unlimited plan because the ‘unlimited’ in it sounded so interesting to me!

After some few days I used a total of 2.07GB and I discovered that I was no longer connected to the internet. I called Airtel’s customer care only to discover from their agent that they actually sell 2GB for the supposed ‘unlimited’ plan! I asked the guy the reason for that and he told me that they just decided to make it 2GB instead of Unlimited! I was not happy about this, in fact they made me compare all the data plans from the major Network providers and I later
Now, I must say that 2GB for just N1,500 for 24hours/7 days and a complete 30 days is cool. But won’t Airtel state the truth about this on their site and other official press release?

No comments:

Post a Comment