Thursday 10 October 2013

KAYODE ODUMOSU PA KASUMU IS SICK: NIGERIANACTOR BATTLES HEART, LIVER & PARKINSON’SDISEASE

A man who used to put laughter on our faces is now
down with serious life threatening diseases.
Veteran Nollywood actor Kayode Odumosu
popularly called Pa Kasumu who survived stroke in
2011 is now down with a serious form of
Parkinson’s disease.
The ailing actor who is now at his residence in
Mushin area of Lagos state Nigeria is crying out to all
kind-hearted Nigerians for financial help.
As we speak, the actor needs 12 million naira for an
urgent life-saving medical treatment abroad.
The thespian currently battling a life-threatening Bi-
Ventricular Failure (a heart and liver condition) and
Parkinson’s Syndrome urgently needs N12million for
treatment abroad to correct his endangered internal
organs
“I want all Nigerians to help me out of this
unfortunate situation that I find myself. I wouldn’t
have bothered anybody with my problem if I am still
agile and can move here and there to do my job, but
unfortunately I couldn’t, as the sickness has weighed
me down. I don’t have any money any longer after
exhausting all my savings, as well as sold most of my
properties.” the actor said, sobbing.
Narrating the genesis of the ailment, Odumosu said
it all started in 2008, when he visited his family
doctor for a checkup after he noticed some strange
feelings. According to him, at the clinic, the doctor
conducted a series of tests which produced
uncomplimentary results. He was then referred to
Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, for a
comprehensive assessment. At LUTH, they later
discovered that his heart, kidney and liver were not
functioning properly after months of various
examinations.
“Since 2009, I have been undergoing major cardio
treatment in LUTH three times a week. Some times in
a day, I will have between four and eight tests, and
all these test were very expensive with some as high
as N150,000,” Odumosu explained.
“We are shocked to hear of Kay’s ailment. He has
never really complained to anybody about this, as we
discovered that he has quietly managed the health
problem without bothering anyone. Though, I know
he is ill but never knew it was as grave as this,” said
actor Jide Kosoko
To help him out please use his bank details below;
Name: Olukayode Olugbenga Odumosu.
Diamond Bank Plc Account number: 0036059543.
If you would like to talk to Pa Kasumu please call
him on his mobile lines at 08033535159 and
08096762254. You can also contact his son, Tunde
Odumosu at 08174435105.
May God grant him quick recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment